Middle Market Practice Group
As the leader of the firm’s Manufacturing and High-Tech Specialty Group, and also a member of the Securities and Corporate Finance Group, Alex manages the audits, and other attest engagements for many of the Firm’s clients.
He is responsible for scheduling, budgeting, supervising staff, and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously. Alex works directly with clients’ management to develop strong relationships, resolve issues arising during audits, and ensure that engagements are performed in accordance with applicable professional standards and in a manner that is consistent with the client’s goals.
A prolific writer on the topics of accounting and auditing, Alex is frequently featured in professional publications. He participated in the development of accounting and auditing pronouncements in his home of origin, the Republic of Moldova, as a member of the working group within the Ministry of Finance. He received his M.S. in Accounting from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and holds a Certified Public Accountant license in Illinois.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed In Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Financial Literacy Committee Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Financial Executives International
- Association of Professional Accountants and Auditors of The Republic Of Moldova
- Working Group for Development of National Standards For Auditing, Republic Of Moldova
- Leadership Orlando Alumnus