Tax laws regularly change, creating new challenges and areas of potential vulnerability. With a trusted tax team to help you develop proactive tax strategies, you can minimize your tax burden, keep more of what you make and have the security of knowing you are compliant. Moore Stephens Lovelace CPAs & Advisors assists businesses, individuals, and tax-exempt organizations with diverse tax-related situations.
CORPORATE TAX PLANNING AND COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Our team of tax professionals has substantial experience in the areas of state, local and federal tax law. Through our affiliation with Moore Stephens North America and Moore Stephens International, we have access to local expertise in most major metropolitan areas throughout North America; wherever your business interests take you, we can provide the support you need.
MSL has the experience, knowledge, and technology to help clients with increasingly complex tax planning, tax reporting, and compliance. Our tax team is trained on the most recent tax regulations and technological resources, and our CPAs are among the most respected in the complex area of tax law. Our services are tailored to your specific situation or industry and the particular issues that you face.
Corporate tax planning and services we provide to businesses:
- Accounting Method Review and Tax Planning
- Audit and Appeal Representation
- Business Succession Tax Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Entity Selection and Structuring
- ASC 740 Analysis and Consulting for Public Companies
- Federal and State Tax Planning
- Federal and State Return Preparation
- International Transactions and Tax Assistance
- Multistate Income and Franchise Tax Planning
- Related Tax Advice for Purchase or Sale of a Business
- Research and Development Studies
- Sales and Use Tax Determinations
- Tax Credits and Incentives
- Tax Due Diligence Reviews
- Transactional Structuring
- Transfer Pricing Consultation and Studies
TAX-EXEMPT ORGANIZATIONS' TAX COMPLIANCE SERVICES
As an exempt organization, you are held to a higher standard when it comes to finance, compliance, strategy, performance, accountability, and governance. MSL helps tax-exempt organizations throughout the state of Florida make critical decisions on funds allocation, budget creation, and audits working towards creating a secure financial future for your organization.
MSL professionals are distinguished by their comprehensive knowledge of tax-exempt organizations' tax issues, current trends, and tax-exempt organizations' best practices, including:
- Tax-Exempt Organizations Information Returns (Federal and State)
- Unrelated Business Income Tax Preparation and Research
- Executive Compensation Studies
- Form 1023 Applications
- Formation of Tax-Exempt Organizations
By considering tax implications and ensuring the proper tax approach, our highly skilled tax personnel help chart a course of action to achieve your goals.
MSL will set up and maintain your tax-exempt status by handling all the IRS reporting for you. It's imperative that your accounting system be structured around the specific revenue and expense classifications used by the IRS to determine if your organization will retain its tax-exempt status.
INDIVIDUAL TAX PLANNING AND COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Although tax laws change dramatically from year to year, MSL’s experienced professionals constantly stay abreast of the latest regulations. That's because every change presents a new opportunity for MSL's clients to minimize taxes today and to plan for tomorrow. We take a proactive tax planning approach, advising you on the ways that tax laws can impact your personal tax situation.
Our wide range of services includes:
- Innovative and effective tax planning and consulting
- Professional representation before taxing authorities
- Estate planning
- Employee benefits
- State-of-the-art, automated tax compliance services
To meet clients' growing tax compliance demands, we have also installed a fully integrated, in-house tax processing system. This leading-edge system permits our professionals to download audit and financial workpapers directly into a compatible tax processing system, increasing efficiency and accuracy and improving our response time to you.
This tax processing system can be used to generate even the most sophisticated federal and state income tax returns. We also maintain extensive tax library resources for thorough federal and state tax research.