The consulting needs of healthcare businesses are as diverse as the broad range of providers in the industry. Financial planning, forecasting, feasibility, mergers, and acquisitions, along with reimbursement and regulatory issues, can be intimidating without a seasoned team of professionals to support you in times of change and uncertainty.
MSL IS A LEADING CPA AND BUSINESS ADVISORY FIRM FOR HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY CONSULTING
MSL’s Healthcare Practice Team has the size, diversity, and expertise to handle the significant concerns your organization is facing today. If your organization has a situation that needs to be addressed, we have the resources to deploy a multi-disciplinary team quickly to give you real-time, actionable information and practical advice. The broad scope of healthcare consulting services we provide is matched by the depth of resources we commit to continually staying abreast of the trends, regulations and opportunities in the industry.
- Strategic Planning
- Reimbursement Consulting
- CON Analysis
- Contract Negotiations
- Financial Forecasting and Feasibility Studies
- Internal Audit Assistance
- Internal Control Analysis
- Preparing Cost Reports
- Regulatory Compliance and Audit Defense
- Outsourced Accounting
- Tax Planning and Strategy
- Expert Witness and Litigation Support
REIMBURSEMENT AND REVENUE CYCLE CONSULTING
MSL’s Healthcare Reimbursement Team provides highly-specialized healthcare reimbursement consulting services to providers across the country. As a leading provider of healthcare consulting services, MSL has several nationally recognized reimbursement specialists with broad industry connections, making us uniquely positioned to track and interpret emerging healthcare trends for our clients. Our knowledge helps our clients anticipate the ever-changing laws and regulations that impact their financial health.
WHY CLIENTS CHOOSE MSL
- As highly-specialized professionals in the area of Medicare and Medicaid cost reporting, we reduce the stress in compliance.
- After gathering data, we prepare appropriate reports and then interpret the results, so clients know which service lines are making or losing money. Then, we recommend effective strategies to enhance reimbursement. Our recommendations make a direct impact on our clients’ margins.
- We are intensely focused on federal and state healthcare legislation and understand their implications.
- We add value by helping providers recognize hidden opportunities, avoid costly surprises, and mitigate risk.
MEDICARE AND MEDICAID REIMBURSEMENT SERVICES
- Preparation and review of interim and annual cost reports
- Final settlement analysis and negotiations
- Prospective Payment System (PPS) and case-mix analysis
- Representation of providers on Medicare and Medicaid audits and appeals
- Profitability and cost analysis
- Feasibility analysis of new services
- Third-party billing and accounts receivable collections, reviews, and analysis
- Updates on changes in Medicare and Medicaid regulations
- Due diligence on mergers and acquisitions
- Benchmarking for industry cost and utilization
- Assistance with fraud investigations
CONTACT THE MSL HEALTHCARE PRACTICE GROUP TODAY TO SET UP AN INITIAL CONSULTATION!
PERFORMING FINANCIAL AND MARKET FEASIBILITY STUDIES FOR LONG-TERM CARE AND SENIOR HOUSING FOR OVER 40 YEARS
If your company is considering expanding into a different market, planning additional facilities in an existing market, or requires prospective financial services related to the issuance or restructuring of senior housing revenue bonds, you need financial and market feasibility studies to help you answer the hard questions.
Before you commit to a project, we can estimate future revenues and future market potential to forecast a provider’s ability to repay debt and meet future operating requirements.
MSL has assisted numerous clients with evaluating and restructuring their business plans. Because of our experience and long-term involvement with senior housing and long-term care providers, we can bring to light ideas and best practices that improve projects' revenue opportunities, identify staffing approaches, and generate other ideas that result in reduced or controlled costs.