MOORE STEPHENS LOVELACE, P.A. ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A HEALTHCARE STAFF I TO JOIN OUR TEAM
The Healthcare Staff I is an entry-level exempt position operating at a supportive level within the Firm, in order to contribute to cost reporting and financial statement preparation. Must demonstrate willingness to travel on out-of-town engagements and the ability to stay current with a constantly-evolving field. The Healthcare Staff I position is primarily responsible for analyzing cost reports, preparing various documents related to cost reimbursement involving invoice look ups and account reconciliations as well as examining accounting records thoroughly from healthcare industry clients. As this role involves processing and analyzing large amounts of quantitative data, strong accounting knowledge and critical analysis techniques are vital to success.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Review financial and statistical data to prepare reports related to full scope of the engagement.
- Conduct market analysis with skilled nursing facilities, senior housing or other related clients in order to support the Firm’s position, opinion and financial recommendations.
- Inspect client records to determine if appropriate accounting and reimbursement procedures were followed.
- Complete work papers and other tasks as scheduled, maintaining 90% realization.
- Other duties as assigned by Team Leader, which may include assisting clients with billing and licensing requirements, preparing PFAs and documents related to appeals.
- A desire to increase responsibilities as professional capabilities expand.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel, to include VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
- Ability to develop rapport with current clients and cross-sell the Firm’s services.
- Increasing proficiency with industry knowledge and regulatory updates.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Accounting from a four-year college.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Obtained Master’s degree or actively pursuing Master’s degree in relevant subject area.
- State CPA license strongly preferred but not required.
- Experience working in the public accounting industry.
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com