PROVIDING ORGANIZATIONS WITH FORENSIC ACCOUNTANTS WHO CAN FIGURE OUT THE PUZZLE EFFICIENTLY AND DOCUMENT THE EVIDENCE THAT YOU NEED
In the increasingly complex business environment today, complicated situations can arise. It is important not to react to suspicion but rather gather the facts. Getting to the truth as quickly as possible in imperative and gathering the right evidence and documentation to withstand any scrutiny it must go through is essential.
The fraud and forensic accounting team at MSL offers a unique and specialized type of service. As Certified Fraud Examiners, our team can help you examine your business with a discerning eye to identify areas of exposure and risk. Solid financial analysis supported by proven forensic experience can be very beneficial in the negotiation and ultimate resolution of complex litigation.
- Fraud examination and investigation
- Divulging embezzlement of funds
- Expert witness testimony and deposition
- Bankruptcy and insolvency analysis
- Vendor relationship and conduct investigation
- Hidden assets and hidden income investigation