MOORE STEPHENS LOVELACE, P.A. IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN IT AUDIT MANAGER/SUPERVISOR TO JOIN OUR TEAM
Hands-on Supervisor / Manager IT Audit position
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- SOC engagement planning, budgeting, testing, and reporting.
- Significant field work at client sites in support of audit plans of computer systems and/or operation in accordance with applicable auditing standards.
- Planning engagements to address risks, develop test plans (including knowledge of sampling standards), execution of testing and final reporting to clients.
- Reviewing prior work papers, reports, and other documents and materials to gather an understanding of areas under audit.
- Analyzing business unit activities and assess risk levels to determine adequacy of ITGCs, financial and security controls.
- Conducting interviews and performing client walk-throughs to assist in the evaluation of internal controls.
- Documenting work performed and drawing conclusions on significant deficiencies, material weaknesses and exit conference points during the audit.
- Performing tasks assessing program risks to plan potential audits, and work on special or audit research projects.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relations with clients.
- Demonstrating ability to manage growth as practice expands.
- Traveling up to 50% (mostly within Florida)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, finance, accounting or related field is required.
- Master’s degree in one of these disciplines preferred.
- Must have, or be actively pursuing, CISA, CPA or CISSIP designation.
- 5 – 10 years of IT audit experience.
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org