SUPPORTING SENIOR LIVING PROVIDERS WITH INDUSTRY-SPECIFIC INSIGHT AND UNDERSTANDING FOR OVER 40 YEARS
The percentage of the population requiring alternative residential care options will increase dramatically over the coming decades as a result of the aging of the “baby boomer” generation. This change in demographics will mean significant opportunities for independent living and assisted living retirement communities. To thrive in the current environment, senior living providers will need to understand and comply with changing reform measures and payment systems, be able to identify creative financing to address capital expenses and maintain a cost-efficient operation that are competitive and relevant to seniors.
MSL's Senior Housing Practice Group has served the senior housing and care industry for over 40 years; this longevity has given us deep bench strength and a thorough understanding of your communities and what it takes for you to succeed. We actively participate in your associations and regularly publish industry benchmarking and best practices studies, and have the depth and capability to expand our services to meet your future challenges and goals.
We advise and consult with owners, directors, and administrators on every aspect of management: finance, operation, tax, audit and compliance. We are here to help you achieve your immediate and long-term goals.
Independent Living, Assisted-Living Communities, Continuous Care Facilities, Congregate and Active Adult Communities
- Feasibility, Development, and Expansion
- Financial and Market Feasibility Studies
- Strategic Market Capacity Analysis
- Financial Modeling, Projections, and Forecasting
- Strategic and Business Plan Development
- Construction Period Cost Reviews
- Assistance with Licensure and Program Applications
- Analysis of Tax Issues that Impact Providers and Residents
- Managed-Care Consulting
- Benchmark Analysis
- Resident Medical Deduction Calculations
- Financial Performance Review and Recommendations
- Internal Control Assessment
- Resident Service Documentation Analysis, Consulting, and Training
- Third-Party Payor Revenue Analysis and Consulting
- Buy/Sell: Mergers and Acquisitions Support Services
- Technology Solutions
- Assistance with ZPIC, RAC, and Other Contractor Audits