WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A HEALTH CARE TEAM INTERN OR STAFF I FOR OUR MIAMI OFFICE
Moore Stephens Lovelace, CPAs and Advisors (MSL) is a leading provider of tax, accounting, business advisory and financial services. With offices in Miami, Orlando, Tampa and Tallahassee, Florida, as well as, Milwaukee WI, we service clients throughout the country. MSL has a diverse practice that services public and privately owned businesses. This service is provided locally with additional resources provided through our membership in Moore Stephens North America and Moore Stephens International, Ltd, an association of 314 independent accounting and consulting firms with 638 offices in 97 countries. As a result, MSL can provide unparalleled depth to its clients while providing local, effective solutions.
Entry-level professional position. This position examines and analyzes accounting and financial records, analyzes and manipulates data and prepares financial reports. 0-2 years relevant experience in accounting and/or financial statement preparation.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or in process required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in a public accounting environment desired.
- Unrestricted permanent US work authorization
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Professional Communication abilities both oral and written
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
Please send resume to email@example.com