MOORE STEPHENS LOVELACE, P.A. ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A HEALTHCARE STAFF II TO JOIN OUR TEAM
The Healthcare Staff II is an exempt position operating at a supportive level within the Firm in order to assist with a variety of financial document production related to skilled nursing, senior housing or other designated clients. Must demonstrate ability to work under tight deadlines, maintain realization rate and provide value-added services to clients. The Healthcare Staff II is primarily responsible for preparation and analysis of cost reports, cost reimbursements and data examination. As this role involves heavy client interaction alongside data analysis, superior interpersonal skills with strong critical analysis talents are vital to success.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Inspect client records to determine if appropriate accounting and reimbursement procedures were followed.
- Assist with preparation of prospective financial statements included in feasibility studies and acquisition engagements.
- Review financial and statistical data to prepare reports related to full scope of the engagement.
- Conduct market analysis with skilled nursing facilities, senior housing or other related clients in order to support the Firm’s position, opinion and financial recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned by Team Leader or department members, which may include assisting clients with billing & licensing requirements, preparing PFAs and documents related to appeals.
- Ability to develop rapport with current clients and assist in cross-selling the Firm’s services.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel, to include VLOOKUP and pivot tables.
- A desire to grow within the healthcare industry while improving upon advanced accounting skills.
- Increasing proficiency with industry knowledge and regulatory updates.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Accounting from a four-year college.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant accounting experience, with public accounting experience preferred.
- State CPA license preferred, commitment to obtaining one required.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Obtained Master’s degree or actively pursuing Master’s degree in relevant subject area.
- Continuing professional education (CPE) to attain certifications and increase industry expertise and specialization.
- Prior healthcare industry experience.
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com