MOORE STEPHENS LOVELACE, P.A. IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM
The Executive Administrative Assistant is a non-exempt position operating at a supportive level within the Firm in order to prepare a variety of time-sensitive documents, while offering exceptional support to deadline-driven Shareholders. Must demonstrate superior proofreading, document preparation and coordination skills. The Executive Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for preparing and editing internal and external communications and statements using a range of processing software. As this role supports Shareholders within the Firm, heavy calendar management, scheduling and client service skills are vital to success.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Proofread and edit a variety of documents for grammar, spelling, punctuation and format.
2. Operate a variety of word processing and spreadsheet programs to prepare correspondence, reports, charts and similar documents.
3. Assist administrative team to compose RFPs for Audit, Tax and Healthcare departments in a timely manner.
4. Maintain Shareholder mail, correspondence and calendar, and process all travel accommodations as needed.
5. Communicate with clients on behalf of Shareholders, using the utmost discretion and business etiquette when handling such inquiries.
1. Strong time-management skills and the ability to meet several time-sensitive deadlines simultaneously.
2. Ability to function independently and as part of a dedicated team.
3. Proficient in analyzing and preparing a number of financial documents with a keen attention to detail.
4. Professional appearance, communication style and presence.
Required Education and Experience
1. Associates Degree (A.S. or A.A.) in a related area from a two-year college or technical school.
2. Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant administration and/or executive support experience. Equivalent combination of training and/or experience may substitute for two-year college degree.
3. State of Florida Public Notary and experience preparing RFPs preferred.
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com