MOORE STEPHENS LOVELACE, P.A. IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR AN AUDIT SUPERVISOR TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN TAMPA, FL
The Audit Supervisor is an exempt position operating at a supervisory level within the Firm in order to assert that workpapers provide sufficient evidence for the Firm’s opinion, and that the financial statements are free of material misstatement, while ensuring subordinates have correctly performed their assigned duties in a timely manner. Must demonstrate superior accounting knowledge and technique while maintaining a minimum realization rate. The Audit Supervisor is primarily responsible for reviewing all workpapers before submission, identifying exposure areas and meeting all client needs. As this role oversees the work of more junior staff, established leadership skills are vital to success.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Supervise the preparation of reports for management concerning scope of the audit, financial conditions found and source and application of funds.
2. Ensure that the Audit Senior has properly planned the engagement and bill clients in a timely manner.
3. Make recommendations regarding improved operations and efficiencies of the Firm and financial position of the client, with assistance from Audit Manager or Shareholder if necessary.
4. Perform, supervise and evaluate all administrative and professional functions of subordinates.
5. Assist with interviewing, reviewing and training employees, and other duties as assigned.
1. Superior communication skills in order to develop professional network and promote Firm.
2. Maintain rapport with clients by strong relationship-building skills.
3. Demonstrate coaching& development skills to assist with team-building and motivating staff.
4. Ability to identify cross-selling opportunities among existing clients and work toward obtaining new business.
This position will directly supervise Interns, Staff & Senior positions while assuming full charge of all engagements.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) in Accounting from a four-year college.
2. Minimum 4 - 6 years of relevant public accounting experience.
3. State CPA license.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Obtained Master’s degree or actively pursuing Master’s degree in relevant subject area.
2. Continuing professional education (CPE) to attain certifications and increase industry expertise and specialization.
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com