Moore Stephens Lovelace, P.A. are currently looking for a Tax Paraprofessional to join our team:
The Tax Paraprofessional is a non-exempt position operating at a supportive level within the Firm in order to assist the Tax Team. Must demonstrate sound reasoning skills, good judgement, highly-developed communication skills and ability to work under tight deadlines. Tax Paraprofessional is primarily responsible for providing expertise and administrative assistance to the entire Tax Team.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Approves bills and account reconciliation payable functions.
2. Prepares basic calculations and tax returns.
3. Prepares certified IRS and other tax authority correspondence for clients.
4. Maintain and update “Engagement Letter Tracking Report” to monitor fees, realization, etc. for yearly adjustments to billing fees.
5. Administratively supports two Shareholders of the company by providing calendar management, billing and expense processing.
6. Schedule and coordination of team related meetings.
7. Develops and maintains client communication with a focus on nurturing long-term client relationships.
1. Computer literacy with proficiency in Excel and Word.
2. Develop rapport with clients and Tax Team.
3. Ability to meet deadlines in a time sensitive environment.
4. Desire to increase responsibilities as professional capabilities expand.
Education and Experience
1. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
2. A.S. or A.A. degree. B.A. or B.S. preferred.
3. Prior experience with mathematical functions a plus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org