In today's ever-changing business and regulatory environment, getting the right guidance for your organization is more important than ever. Executives require reliable, timely, and accurate information to make informed decisions to benefit their business.
PROVIDING AUDIT AND ASSURANCE FOR NOT-FOR-PROFITS, GOVERNMENTAL, AND FOR-PROFITS SINCE 1974
Through the MSL audit process, we provide our clients with recommendations to improve their control environment; this allows business executives to become more aware of the risks facing their organization and manage the challenges the future holds.
MSL's assurance services will help your organization reduce risk and reveal areas of opportunity. Our audit professionals draw on deep industry experience, comprehensive training and use the most advanced auditing and accounting tools available to help you navigate change and strengthen the value of your business.
We go beyond the auditing of financial statements and deliver insight with meaningful, practical, and profitable solutions to operational and organizational issues.
MSL transforms the typical audit from a compliance mechanism to an integral tool that helps our clients understand, address, and control risk, while providing insight and proactive recommendations for improving their business.
MSL's auditing and assurance services help you identify financial vulnerabilities and weaknesses in accounting information systems, so management has the most accurate information for making strategic decisions. The MSL team will coach you through what the numbers mean and how you can use this information to reach your business goals.
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations of Financial Statements
- Industry-Specific Financial Reporting Services
- Revenue Recognition
- Public Company Services
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
- Service Organization Control Attestation
- Board Governance
- Development/Evaluation of Internal Controls
- Internal Audit Services
- Accounting Advisory Services
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act Compliance
- Operational Efficiency Reviews
- Evaluation of Budgets
- Agreed-Upon Procedures
- Due Diligence
- Financial Statement Assurance, including Audit, Review, and Compilation
- Internal Control Reviews and Recommendations for Strengthening Control Environment