MOORE STEPHENS LOVELACE, P.A. IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM
The Administrative Assistant I is a non-exempt, part-time administrative position for candidates able to perform effectively and autonomously while assisting staff and clients of the Firm through various support functions and document production.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform a variety of routine duties such as typing correspondence, invoicing, and maintaining office equipment, while assisting in the production of reports related to Audit, Tax and Healthcare divisions.
- Graciously receive visitors and clients, manage calendar appointments and assist staff, shareholders, and guests as required.
- Type, revise, format and combine material such as reports, records, forms, meeting minutes, technical material and numerical data from rough draft, corrected copy, recorded voice dictation or other data entry devices.
- Prepare semi-monthly payroll for client including; ACH transfers, calculation of 401K employee deferrals and employer contributions, monthly bank reconciliation of payroll account, preparation of state and federal quarterly and annual payroll tax returns, preparation of W-3 and W-2s annually.
- Other duties as assigned by Admin Team Leader or other staff members in the department.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task to achieve busy, seasonal deadlines.
- Pro-active individual looking to increase responsibilities as professional capabilities expand.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional formatting and proofreading skills.
Required Education and Experience
- Associates’ degree (A.A. or A.S) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
- Two years related experience.
- Directly related experience may replace two-year educational requirement.
To Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org