MOORE STEPHENS LOVELACE, P.A. IS CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR An ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM IN MIAMI, FL
This administrative support position is a non-exempt document production role for candidates with excellent administrative and language skills. Candidates will have the ability to identify appropriate format and terminology, understand correct application of proofreading symbols and be proficient in document creation and formatting skills. Advanced level production capabilities are an essential requirement for this position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Create, revise, format and maintain documents, forms and templates at an advanced level in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Acrobat.
- Insert and format links and graphics; convert documents from one application to another; use application tools to create and apply styles to documents.
- Use specialized features within applications to create TOCs, tables, track changes, data files, merges, form documents and envelopes.
- Complete advanced-level projects in Excel (create new workbooks, format cells, filter data, create graphics and charts); complete advanced-level projects in PowerPoint (revise/input slides, text and layout, format animations and transitions, manipulate design templates and edit charts).
- Other duties as assigned by Admin Team Leader or other staff members in department.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff, and work in a team environment with strong customer service presence.
- Possess organizational skills to manage time well, prioritize effectively, manage multiple deadlines and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent communication and language skills including reading, grammar, spelling and vocabulary; strong formatting and proofreading skills are essential.
- Ability to multitask and work well with shifting priority deadlines.
- Ability to receive direction from multiple work requestors with priority shifts.
- High School Diploma required, Associate’s Degree preferred, and related experience desired.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat and other software. 10-key skills are a must, alongside excellent typing speed and accuracy.
- Experience in transcribing meeting minutes from audio recordings is preferred.
- Employment Type Full-Time
- Job Type Admin - Clerical, Accounting
- Education 2 Year Degree
- Experience 1 to 10 years
- Manages Others No
- Industry Accounting - Finance
- Required Travel Negligible
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com